The xPasser™ Dual Pro is the most versatile passing device to develop accurate passing and shooting on the market! With its exceptional, first-of-its-kind, Dual Pro™ rebounding design, this patented xPasser™ provides the optimum passing "feel" to fit each player's ability level since each passing side returns a different type of pass. The xPasser™ Dual Pro is ideal for one-on-one coaching and also perfect for goalie-specific training.
- Largest Dual passing surfaces on the market designed with two different passing technologies!
- Designed to enhance your proficiency of passing and receiving a pass.
- Full thickness high-density plastic throughout.
- The ORIGINAL, don't settle for copycats or knock-off imitators.
- ELITE SERIES - certified by xHockeyProducts
- One Premium xPasser™ Dual Pro Hockey Puck Passer.
The NEW xPasser™ Dual Pro combines the same technology, performance, and durability of our original xPasser™ 2.0 but one of passing sides has been re-engineered to incorporate a solid passing surface! Now you have every type of passing, along with a rebounding system built into one ultra-portable device!
Fundamental to the game of hockey are the skills of passing, receiving a pass and shooting a puck. Becoming proficient in these skills is paramount to both personal and team success.
The easily portable xPasser™ Dual Pro is the perfect training device to develop accurate passing and shooting, and with its exceptional rebounding, it challenges players when passing and receiving a pass. The patented xPasser™ Dual Pro was designed to be the optimum training device to fit each player's ability level since it returns a pass at virtually the same speed as that which it received a pass on either side. In addition, the xPasser™ Dual Pro is ideal for one-on-one coaching and perfect for goalie-specific training.
- Designed to enhance your proficiency of passing, receiving a pass and shooting a puck.
- Two player version.
- The xPasser™ Dual Pro is 39" (over 3 feet wide) and has the largest duo passing opening on the market made of two different passing technologies, so it may be used from extreme distances both on- and off-ice.
- Built with the highest quality materials to withstand commercial training facility environments and meet our xHockeyProducts™ standard.
- No cavity-back, the components are full thickness high-density plastic throughout.
- The most versatile on- and off-ice hockey passing trainer.
- Ideal for one-on-one coaching as well as goalie-specific training.
- At 28 lbs, this unit designed for on-ice use without additional weight systems. This weight is also ideal for off-ice use.
- Retractable spiking system.
- Made in the USA.
- Returns a pass at virtually the same speed as that which it received a pass - no matter how hard you pass!
- Fan-Tastic Sports, LLC: Canada Reg. Nos. (D) 130990; (D) 134882; U.S. Pat. No. (D) 628253
- Don't accept copycats or knock-off imitators - THIS IS THE ONE-AND-ONLY ORIGINAL "Built for Players by Player"
xHockeyProducts™ designed the patented xPasser™ Dual Pro with our US and Canadian design team. The xPasser™ Dual Pro is built in the USA utilizing the same highest quality materials and with the largest duo passing opening on the market made of two different type of passing technologies. We began selling the original xPasser™ in 2008, and to date, we've never had a single unit returned! As professional hockey players, we knew what was required for a bonafide passing aid and we designed it for hockey applications such as enhancing your passing ability and proficiency at receiving a pass. And we built it tough enough for our own professional hockey training needs. Don't accept inferior knock-off substitute products claiming to be the one-and-only xPasser™ Dual Pro. Improve your game with the xPasser™ Dual Pro. Remember…your training deserves the best!!
Our xHockeyProducts Elite Series is comprised of products that prove superior in craftsmanship, materials, performance and durability when compared to other products within their respective categories. Elite Series products may not be the least expensive, but if your training requires elite-level performance and reliability you can rest assured knowing these products meet our professional standard. Look for the Elite Series designation...certified by xHockeyProducts! Improve your game with the xPasser™!
Unpack your xPasser™ Dual Pro. For off-ice use, apply the rubber feet (included in the box). Note: when positioning the xPasser™ Dual Pro do not drag it as the rubber feet are prone to sliding off. Simply lift the xPasser™ Dual Pro and position it where required for training. for on-Ice use, simply screw down the four middle screws in the xPasser™ Dual Pro to prevent it from sliding on the ice!
Note the xPasser™ Dual Pro feet will melt the ice (like a goal net does) until they reach ice temperature. A tip is to cool the feet on the ice by the board during warmup and use when ready. Now you're ready to take your training to the next level through a superior on- and off-ice training experience!