How long does it take to process my order?
- Due to an extremely high volume of orders, it will take a few business days to process your order. We are working around the clock to get everyone's orders out as fast as possible. It will take between 1-5 business to receive your order once it has been shipped.
How can I contact DiscountHockey.com regarding my order?
- You can reach our Shipping and Customer Service department by emailing email@example.com. We operate Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST. Our Shipping and Customer Service departments are closed Saturday and Sunday. Feel free to email us at any time.
How can I check the status of my order?
- If you have an account with us, you can use the My Account link to login and look up the status of your order using your order number. Otherwise, please contact us via email to check the status of your order.
What if I have a different billing address than shipping address?
- In an effort to protect our customers and cardholders from fraud, we ask that first time customers ship to the billing address of the credit card used to pay for the order. Once customer history is established, orders may be shipped wherever you like. If a different shipping address unavoidable, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org subsequent to placing your order. Also, please be aware that different ship-to and bill-to information may cause up to a ten-day delay on your order.
How can I pay?
- We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Card, and Paypal.
Are there Discount Hockey coupon codes?
- Most coupon codes and sales cannot be combined. Certain items are subject to manufacturer-imposed dealer restrictions and cannot be discounted. Certain clearance items cannot be discounted, either.
What if I have special requests?
- Special requests can be made in the comments section of the shopping cart or by emailing email@example.com and referencing your order number.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Please refer to this map for standard FedEx Ground Transit times. These are estimated delivery times; on rare occasions, your order may take longer in transit than estimated. Please note that if you are ordering figure skates or a jersey with a custom name or number, it may result in delays of 1-3 business days.
How can I get my order delivered sooner?
- We offer expedited 2-day and 3-day shipping options at checkout. Weekends, holidays, and the day of delivery do not count towards the delivery time.
What if an item is out of stock?
- Our website syncs live with our inventory. In the rare event that an item you order is out of stock, we will contact you within 48 hours to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we are able to offer free upgrades to a similar product that is close in price.
How much does shipping cost?
- Standard FedEx Ground Shipping costs $8.00 for all orders. We never charge a handling fee.
Why do I have to pay an oversize fee?
- Items like goals, wheeled bags, and goalie leg pads are subject to an oversized shipping charge imposed by FedEx. Due to their size, these items cost significantly more to ship than small items.
Do you ship outside the US?
- Due to dealer restrictions, we can only ship to addresses located inside the United States. Please contact us for more information.
Where do orders ship from?
- Our distribution center is located in Woodland Hills, California.