Ice Hockey Skates
Learn all about Ice Hockey Skates!
We're here to help! Learn everything there is to know about skates. Our top ice hockey skate topics:
- Skate Fitting Guide
- What To Look For When Buying Skates
- Quick Tip To Properly Size Hockey Skates
- What Is "Skate Baking" And Is It Necessary?
- How To Bake Your Skates At Home
- Skate Sharpening
- Waxed Laces vs. Non-Waxed Laces
- When Should I Replace My Skate Laces?
- Ice Hockey Skates & Flat Feet
- Skating Barefoot vs. Wearing Skate Socks
- Basic Skate Care
- Avoiding Foot Pain When Lacing Hockey Skates
- How To Avoid Hockey Skate Odor
- Waxing Non-Waxed Hockey Skate Laces
- How To Tie Your Skates Tighter
- How To: Clean Your Hockey Gear
Let's face it, hockey gear is expensive! It can cost thousands of dollars to get outfitted from head-to-toe in gear that you want to feel safe in. Not every hockey player will...
Whether you're skating in a $1000 brand-new pair of ice skates or you are wearing those skates you found in your parents garage that are probably 5 years older than you are, the...
There are so many things that can go wrong during a hockey game. You can break a lace, shatter the steel on your skate, or lose a screw in your helmet. Murphy's...