Collection of Information
- We collect personally identifiable information, such as names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use said information in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
- DiscountHockey.com may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: 855-735-0699
- We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time. Any and all changes to this policy will be posted upon completion.