Learn all about Inline Hockey Skates!
We're here to help! Learn everything there is to know about hockey skates. Our top inline hockey skate topics:
- Skate Fitting Guide
- What To Look For When Buying Skates
- Quick Tip To Properly Size Hockey Skates
- What Is "Skate Baking" And Is It Necessary?
- How To Bake Your Skates At Home
- Waxed Laces vs. Non-Waxed Laces
- When Should I Replace My Skate Laces?
- Hockey Skates & Flat Feet
- Skating Barefoot vs. Wearing Skate Socks
- Inline Skate Wheel Rotation
- Basic Skate Care
- Avoiding Foot Pain When Lacing Hockey Skates
- How To Avoid Hockey Skate Odor
- Waxing Non-Waxed Hockey Skate Laces
- How To Tie Your Skates Tighter
- How To: Clean Your Hockey Gear
The all-new Bauer 3D Skate Lab has arrived at Discount Hockey Superstore and we are very excited to bring it to our customers. The 3D Skate Lab is a scanner created in collaboration...
It's time to finally answer the question that every hockey player has asked at one point or another: Do I really need to wear shoulder pads? The short answer is yes, but...
The all-new 2017 Bauer Supreme 1S stick has arrived at Discount Hockey and we are so excited to bring this stick to the market. The 1S is the top-of-the-line model in the Supreme...