The xDeviator™ Low Profile Feet Conversion Kit is the perfect addition for any existing xDeviator™ training aid. The Low Profile Conversion Kit reduces the height of each bridge from 3" to 1.25", which is ideal for developing puck control and stickhandling skills using a puck.
- As Seen on GoPro
- Ideal for converting any xDeviator to a low profile version.
- Reduces the height of the bridges from their 3" opening to 1.25" opening.
- Perfect for stick handling training with a puck. (Not suitable for training with items taller than 1")
- ELITE SERIES - certified by xHockeyProducts
CONVERSION KIT INCLUDES
- Low Profile Feet - Quantity dependent on the xDeviator version.
- One (1) 7/16 Nut Driver to interchange the feet.
THE ULTIMATE PORTABLE STICKHANDLING TRAINER: all great hockey players share the ability to control the puck and stickhandle under game-situation pressure. This talent is developed through years of training and is essential to improving as a player. The xDeviator™ is an ideal training device to enhance your puck control, reaction speed and hand-eye coordination. With an innovative patent-pending design, the xDeviator™ can be configured in virtually endless ways to challenge players of all ages and skill levels.
The versatility of this product keeps training fun and allows the user to create their own drills...so a player is only limited by their imagination. The xDeviator's™ flexibility of design, ease of configuration and ultimate portability make it perfect to train with both on and off the ice.
The xDeviator is also perfect for training with official Floorball balls, or for training with official street hockey balls. The ultimate hockey cross-training aid from your teammates at xHockeyProducts!
- Designed to enhance your puck control, reaction speed and hand-eye coordination.
- The most versatile and configurable stick-handling trainer.
- Perfect for starting on-ice speed and skill drills.
- Ultimate portability for your hockey or coaches bag!
- Utilizes the highest quality materials to meet our xHockeyProducts™ standard.
- No cavity-back, the components are full thickness high-density plastic throughout.
- Built to withstand commercial training facility environments.
- The ORIGINAL, don't accept copycats or imitators.
- Made in the USA.
Take your game to the next level with the xDeviator™!
Our xHockeyProducts Elite Series is comprised of products that prove superior in craftsmanship, materials, performance and durability when compared to other products within their respective categories. Elite Series products may not be the least expensive, but if your training requires elite-level performance and reliability you can rest assured knowing these products meet our professional standard. Look for the Elite Series designation...certified by xHockeyProducts! Improve your game with the xPasser™!
Unbox your xDeviator™ and configure it to the best shape that suits your specific training needs. There are literally endless configurations to choose from, so go ahead and challenge yourself or any player to improve! Once your training session is complete, simply fold up the xDeviator and go. Oh and heads up, the Zamboni is coming.
The xDeviator™ lineup is the ideal tool for enhancing puck control and developing stickhandling skills both on-ice and off-ice. This training tool is perfect for use with regulation pucks, Floorballs, and street hockey balls for all of your hockey cross-training needs. Every xDeviator™ is made in the USA with patent-pending technology, and can be used on any surface with any type of puck or ball. Each version of the xDeviator™ is designed for specific coaching and training purposes.
- xDeviator™: The original configurable, portable stickhandling tool with seven openings to attack. Ideal for developing and fine-tuning stickhandling patterns in tight spaces.
- xDeviator™ Mini: A smaller, more compact option for smaller training spaces. Three configurable openings. Also good to use as a starting gate for on-ice drills.
- xDeviator™ 4.0: Four configurable openings with larger areas between feet to enable the player to attack with speed.
- xDeviator™ 1.0: A single larger area between feet is ideal for attacking with speed. Can be spread out to use as gates in an obstacle-style course in conjunction with one of our xPassers™.
|Country Manufactured In:||USA|