Slides effortlessly on virtually any rough surface so you can play on driveways, parking lots, streets, basements, tennis courts, etc.
- Stays flat – won’t tumble or flip over
- Plays on the street like a real puck on ice!
- Ideal for beginners up to pros
- Makes playing and training convenient and fun
- Great for street, roller, or recreational hockey and off-ice training
- Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes
- For passing and stick handling practice only. Do not use for shooting practice.
The 2016 NHL offseason has been full of headlines, ranging from huge free agent signings to blockbuster superstar trades. Here are five of our favorite moves made. 5. Alexander Radulov returns to the...
Now that the World Cup of Hockey has concluded, here are our five favorite plays from the tournament. 5. Johnny Gaudreau scores on Henrik Lundqvist Gaudreau gets a breakaway pass from Shayne Gostisbehere...
Costume Ideas for the Ultimate Hockey Halloween 1. The obvious choice to have a hockey halloween – be a hockey player ! For anyone that already plays the sport, all you have to...