Your surface doesn't have to be perfect for the Green Biscuit™ Blush, but the better the surface the better the performance. Pass and stickhandle your Green Biscuit™ with your xPasser™ and xDeviator™ today! Help spread awareness for Breast Cancer Research with The Green Biscuit Blush™ Pink. It provides players with the same great puck as the Green Biscuit, except that 10% of the Profits will be donated to Breast Cancer Research!
- One Green Biscuit Blush Pink.
NOTE: For passing and stick handling practice only. Do not use for shooting practice.
The Green Biscuit Blush Pink is the same great puck as the Green Biscuit except that 10% of the Profits will be donated to Breast Cancer Research. Compared to a regular puck, which quickly ends up on its edge when attempting to stick handle on pavement or concrete, the Green Biscuit Blush handles beautifully on almost any surface. In fact, the better the surface, the better it will perform!
- Allows players to develop forehand, backhand, one-touch, saucer and drop passing.
- Ideal for perfecting toe-drags, puck control and stickhandling.
- Perfect for players of all ranges and skill, from beginners to pros.
- Works perfectly on plastic flooring such as the xTiles system to simulate the exact glide and feel of an on-ice puck.
- Developed to handle less than perfect surfaces, enabling hockey players to practice their skills in their driveway, basement or schoolyard, honing their skills whenever and wherever possible.