Bring the game you love anywhere you go. BAUER Synthetic Ice Tiles allows you to practice skating, shooting, passing, and stick handling wherever you want – whenever you want. Large white tiles allow you to personalize the size and layout of your skating area. Also available are narrower Red Line and Blue Line Tiles to complete the set-up.
- Synthetic Ice Surface – Self-lubricating surface mimics on-ice feel without being at a rink.
- Easy Set Up – Patented dovetail interlocking system allows for quick set up and break down. Requires only a rubber hammer to snap tiles together.
- White Tile Dimensions: 18” x 18” Tiles – With 10 tiles, you get 21.6 sq. ft. of practice space.
- Red/Blue Tile Dimensions: 9” x 18” Tiles – Packs come with 5 tiles of your color choice. Only one color per pack.
- The Bauer Synthetic Ice Tiles for indoor and outdoor use.
- Carefully align the dovetail pattern of one tile at the time.
- Simply use the patented interlocking edges to connect (disassemble) the tiles, snap into place.
- Before undertaking intense training, it is important to become familiar with the perception of a synthetic surface.
- Make sure that your skates are always well sharpened. Bauer recommends between 5/8’’ and 3/4’’ hollow for better performance.