Get incredible power performance at unprecedented value. Built for elite powerful skaters, the M5 Pro delivers enhanced features in the boot construction and tendon guard - bringing elite level technology to each and every stride. The 3D Lasted Curv Composite boot is fully thermoformable, giving you that game-ready feel with exceptional comfort. The boot is also stiff and responsive in the lower portion for the ultimate energy transfer on each stride.
- 3D Lasted Carbon Curv Composite quarter is lightweight, supportive and thermoformable for a powerful and comfortable stride.
- AMP (Active Motion Performance) FLEX Facing adds more forward flex in the upper portion of the skate to help develop good skating habits.
- Classic Pro Felt Tongue provides comfort and performance to get you through the season.
- Asymmetrical toe cap leaves less space within the boot so the skate is ore responsive when you move your foot.
- Comes with Pulse SS steel.
|Level of Play||Elite|
|Quarter Package||3D Lasted Carbon Curv Composite|
|Facing/Flex||AMP Flex Facing and Reflex Tendon, Enhanced Range Of Motion (R.O.M.)|
|Liner||Sublimated Hydrophobic MicroFiber|
|Tongue||Reflex Classic Pro Felt|
|Holder||TUUK Lightspeed Edge|
|Runner||LS Pulse SS|
|Warranty||90 days for skate boot, 365 days for holder and runner|
|Sizes||Junior 1.0 - 3.5|
|Full/Half Sizes?||Full and Half|