Get incredible power performance at unprecedented value. Built for elite powerful skaters, the M5 Pro delivers enhanced features in the boot construction and tendon guard - bringing elite level technology to each and every stride. The 3D Lasted Curv Composite boot is fully thermoformable, giving you that game-ready feel with exceptional comfort. The boot is also stiff and responsive in the lower portion for the ultimate energy transfer on each stride. . Don’t forget to get the best steel for your specific game with the Choose Your Steel option
- 3D Lasted Carbon Curv Composite quarter is lightweight, supportive and thermoformable for a powerful and comfortable stride.
- Traditional facing helps players flex over their toes and the tendon guard allows for full extension of the stride so you can reach your top speed.
- Choose Your Steel Performance lets you dial in the perfect steel option based on your specific style of play.
- Classic Pro Felt Tongue is known for its comfort and performance to get you through the season.
- Asymmetrical toe cap leaves less space within the boot so the skate is more responsive when you move your foot.
|Level of Play||Elite|
|Fit||Bauer 3D Fit System accommodates low, medium, and high volume feet.|
|Quarter Package||3D Lasted Carbon Curv Composite|
|Facing/Flex||Standard Flex Facing And Reflex Tendon|
|Tongue||Reflex Classic Pro Felt 52 oz.|
|Holder||TUUK Lightspeed Edge|
|Runner: Choose Your Steel Performance:|
|Warranty||90 days for skate boot, 365 days for holder and runner|
|Sizes||Intermediate 4.0 - 6.5|
|Full/Half Sizes?||Full and Half|