Bauer Supreme M3 Intermediate Ice Hockey Skates
The Supreme M3 skate is designed for competitive players looking for the best bang for their buck. The Digi Comp quarter makes the boot lighter, helping you get a faster, more explosive stride. Its soft, sublimated microfiber liner provides step-in comfort while the LS Edge holder makes it easy to swap steel for those carrying a mix of profiled blades.
- Digi Comp quarter makes the skate more comfortable and reduces weight over the S37 skate.
- Traditional facing helps players flex over their toes and provides wrap on top of the foot to maintain comfort.
- 40 oz. Felt Tongue is a great option for players offering more comfort and ease of flex.
- LS Edge holder offers reliability and the ability to change steel quickly.
- The symmetrical toe cap makes the boot more comfortable by adding slightly more room at the very front.
|Level of Play||Competitive|
|Quarter Package||Digi Comp|
|Liner||Sublimated Hydrophobic Microfiber|
|Tongue||40 oz. Felt with Mesh Metatarsal Guard|
|Footbed||Die Cut EVA|
|Holder||TUUK Lightspeed Edge|
|Warranty||90 days for skate boot, 365 days for holder and runner|
|Sizes||Intermediate 4.0 - 6.5|
|Full/Half Sizes?||Full and Half|