The Supreme M3 skate is designed for competitive players looking for the best bang for their buck. The Digi Comp quarter makes the boot lighter, helping you get a faster, more explosive stride. Its soft, sublimated microfiber liner provides step-in comfort while the LS Edge holder makes it easy to swap steel for those carrying a mix of profiled blades.
- Digi Comp quarter makes the skate more comfortable and reduces weight over the S37 skate.
- Traditional facing helps players flex over their toes and provides wrap on top of the foot to maintain comfort.
- 40 oz. Felt Tongue is a great option for players offering more comfort and ease of flex.
- LS Edge holder offers reliability and the ability to change steel quickly.
- The symmetrical toe cap makes the boot more comfortable by adding slightly more room at the very front.
|Level of Play||Competitive|
|Quarter Package||Digi Comp|
|Liner||Sublimated Hydrophobic Microfiber|
|Tongue||40 oz. Felt with Mesh Metatarsal Guard|
|Footbed||Die Cut EVA|
|Holder||TUUK Lightspeed Edge|
|Warranty||90 days for skate boot, 365 days for holder and runner|
|Sizes||Intermediate 4.0 - 6.5|
|Full/Half Sizes?||Full and Half|