- Revolutionary 37.5 technology maximizes evaporation of moisture for enhanced comfort and performance
- 360 extended protection zone from knee, down calf and leg, around Achilles heel, through top of foot
- Unique Y-seam construction at toe area to improve fit and eliminate bunching inside the toe box
- 41% Nylon, 24% Cocona 37.5 polyester, 21% DuPon KEVLAR Para-Aramid, 10% Steel, 4% Spandex
- Upgraded DuPont KEVLAR brand fibers for improved skate blade cut resistant protection
- Knit in arch support and strategic ventilation zones for added comfort
- Permanent Anti-Odor feature refreshes after washing
- Tall sock height with light compression
- Color: Grey
|Size||Bauer Skate Size|
|X-Small||10 - 1.5 Youth|
|Small||2 - 4.5 Junior|
|Medium||5 - 7 Senior|
|Large||7.5 - 10 Senior|
|X-Large||10.5 - 13 Senior|
The 2016 NHL offseason has been full of headlines, ranging from huge free agent signings to blockbuster superstar trades. Here are five of our favorite moves made. 5. Alexander Radulov returns to the...
Now that the World Cup of Hockey has concluded, here are our five favorite plays from the tournament. 5. Johnny Gaudreau scores on Henrik Lundqvist Gaudreau gets a breakaway pass from Shayne Gostisbehere...
The brand new CCM RBZ Revolution is now available! There are some exciting new features on this year's RBZ stick, so let's take a look! Background CCM has been manufacturing the RBZ stick...