The Hockey Vision™ Green Biscuit slides effortlessly on virtually any rough surface and makes standard pucks easier to see and handle on your stick.
- One Hockey Vision™ Green Biscuit (Patented).
NOTE: For passing and stick handling practice only. Do not use for shooting practice.
New to the Hockey Vision™and Green Biscuit™ lineup is the ‘Hockey Vision Green Biscuit™!’ Training with a smaller black surface area allows your eyes and hands to become accustomed to playing and seeing a smaller puck surface area. After training your "split-vision” with the Green Biscuit Hockey Vision training puck, switching back to playing with a normal puck will seem easier to see.
- Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes
- Slides effortlessly on virtually any rough surface so you can play on driveways, parking lots, streets, basements, tennis courts, etc.
- Stays flat – won’t tumble or flip over
- Plays on the street like a real puck on ice!
- Perfect for players of all ranges and skill, from beginners to pros.
- Makes playing and training convenient and fun
- Great for street. roller or recreational hockey and off-ice training
- Perfect for use on the xTiles System™, xHockey™ Shooting Pads or Hockey Floor Tiles!
- Patented Hockey Vision™ Technology (U.S. Pat. No. 7,357,740).