Women's Hockey Equipment
Learn all about Women's Hockey Protective Gear!
We're here to help! Learn everything there is to know about women's hockey player protective gear. Our top ice hockey & inline roller hockey protective women's gear topics:
- Fitting Guide - Ice Hockey Pants
- Fitting Guide - Shoulder Pads
- Tips To Stop Your Shin Guards From Rotating
- The Different Types of Hockey Facial Protection
- How To "Fix" A Broken Hockey Pant Buckle
- How To: Clean Your Hockey Gear
- CCM RBZ, Tacks, & Ribcor: Which One Is Right For Me?
- Bauer Vapor, Supreme, & Nexus: Which One Is Right For Me?
- Hockey Essentials: 10 Things You Need in Your Bag
It's time to finally answer the question that every hockey player has asked at one point or another: Do I really need to wear shoulder pads? The short answer is yes, but...
The all-new 2017 Bauer Supreme 1S stick has arrived at Discount Hockey and we are so excited to bring this stick to the market. The 1S is the top-of-the-line model in the Supreme...
Let's face it, hockey gear is expensive! It can cost thousands of dollars to get outfitted from head-to-toe in gear that you want to feel safe in. Not every hockey player will...