Gain an edge on your competition with the xHockeyProducts Hockey Stick Weight. Designed to develop wrist strength for all aspects of your game, this simple, effective and ultra-portable hockey training tool is perfect for passing, pass receiving and shooting. Using the principle of developing muscle memory, the XHP Hockey Stick Weight is not too heavy and not too light, making it a staple for all levels of hockey players.
- Velcro attachment for security and easy attachment to any hockey stick.
- XHP Hockey Stick Weight is not too heavy and not too light.
- Perfect to developing wrist strength for all aspects of your game.
- Designed for virtually all levels and ages of of hockey players.
- One xWeight 6oz Stick Trainer.
The xHockeyProducts Hockey Stick Weight is designed to develop strength through all aspects of hockey training. This simple, effective and ultra-portable hockey training tool is easy to install and perfect for passing, stick handling and shooting. Using the principle of developing muscle memory, the xHockeyProducts Stick Weight is engineered to be the perfect weight so it is not too heavy and not too light, making it a staple for all levels and ages of hockey players. Our Stick Weight will help you develop soft hands which will translate into better stickhandling and overall puck control. Best of all, you'll also be stronger on your stick for those one-on-one battles for the puck.
- Designed to improve wrist strength and your overall shot based on the principle of muscle memory.
- Developed to make you stronger on your stick in order to prevent your stick being knocked out of your hands from stick checks.
- Develops soft hands which can translate into greater stick and puck control.
- Foam padding ensures no damage is done to the stick and prevents the product from sliding on the shaft.
- Velcro allows for easy attachment and removal to any hockey stick.
- Can be used at home or during team practices - just ask your coach first.
- Appropriate for use by all hockey players, but we recommend players over the age of six.
- Only ten minutes of quick-stick drill training each day and you'll be stronger in a matter of weeks.