Learn all about Ice Hockey Skates!
We're here to help! Learn everything there is to know about skates. Our top ice hockey skate topics:
- Skate fitting guide
- What to look for when buying skates
- How to take care of your skates
- Should I repair or replace my skates?
- How should I sharpen my skates?
- What is skate baking? Is it necessary?
- How do I bake my skates at home?
- How do I choose new skate laces?
- How do I rotate my inline wheels?
Bauer's most protective helmet is back and even better than before! The Bauer Re-AKT 100 helmet has the Suspend-Tech 2 liner system with FleXorb Technology that provides the ultimate impact absorption. The Seven+ embedded in...
CCM’s most recent technology is here! The RBZ Superfast is the newest top-of-the-line model by CCM and debuted at the end of the NHL 2014 season. The Superfast has already been seen in...
Travel hockey is a much bigger commitment than in-house hockey or recreational leagues. Financial expenses are higher and demands and expectations are greater. That being said, travel hockey is great fun for the...