Warrior Bentley X Stick
- Entry Level no longer means cheaply made. With today's composite technology, more and more performance is being pumped into entire stick lineups.
- Enter the Warrior Bentley X. With the same Precision Taper flex found in its top-of-the-line siblings, the Bentley X Grip focuses shot power and energy into the bottom portion of the shaft, allowing for quicker power transfer from your hands to the blade while also improving accuracy - ideal for sharp shooters and offensive players needing a quick release when attacking the net.
- The Soft Core X blade helps you retain passes before you take the shot. The internal backbone of the blade absorbs vibration and helps you settle the puck onto your stick. The full composite construction is also very responsive, giving you a supreme feel while carrying the puck.
- The Bentley X also has a powerful construction with the Composite Deluxe technology. This solid makeup helps the wear and tear of everyday use with high-pressure, two-way shaft molding, which will assist in keeping your stick intact, with many players reporting excellent longevity.
- Full Compression Dual Density Molding gives a strong foundation but keeps the stick light. This process molds a hard density foam directly over the soft density foam. The harder foam helps maintain a strong exterior to work through checks or slashes, while the soft inner lining preserves Warrior's reputation of making very lightweight sticks.
Please note that this item is not eligible for returns, exchanges, or refunds under any circumstances.