Warrior Bentley X Stick
Warrior Bentley X Stick
This item is subject to our Limited Returns Policy. It can be returned unused within 14 days of delivery for full store credit or after 14 days for store credit, minus a 15% restocking fee.
Items that are being returned must be in new and unused condition. Additionally, all original boxes, bags, packaging, and literature must be in new condition and be included with the returned product. Consumable products (sports nutrition) may not be returned if the seal has been broken. Please make sure the items you wish to return meet these criteria prior to proceeding.
All gamewear, such as jerseys or uniform socks, subject to this policy are final sale items and returns will not be accepted. Other restrictions may apply.
- Entry Level no longer means cheaply made. With today's composite technology, more and more performance is being pumped into entire stick lineups.
- Enter the Warrior Bentley X. With the same Precision Taper flex found in its top-of-the-line siblings, the Bentley X Grip focuses shot power and energy into the bottom portion of the shaft, allowing for quicker power transfer from your hands to the blade while also improving accuracy - ideal for sharp shooters and offensive players needing a quick release when attacking the net.
- The Soft Core X blade helps you retain passes before you take the shot. The internal backbone of the blade absorbs vibration and helps you settle the puck onto your stick. The full composite construction is also very responsive, giving you a supreme feel while carrying the puck.
- The Bentley X also has a powerful construction with the Composite Deluxe technology. This solid makeup helps the wear and tear of everyday use with high-pressure, two-way shaft molding, which will assist in keeping your stick intact, with many players reporting excellent longevity.
- Full Compression Dual Density Molding gives a strong foundation but keeps the stick light. This process molds a hard density foam directly over the soft density foam. The harder foam helps maintain a strong exterior to work through checks or slashes, while the soft inner lining preserves Warrior's reputation of making very lightweight sticks.
Items that are purchased under our Limited Return Policy may be returned for a refund with a 15% restocking fee. Items that are being returned must be in new and unused condition. Additionally all original boxes, bags, packaging and literature must be in new condition and included with the returned product. Consumable products (sports nutrition) may not be returned if the seal has been broken. Please make sure the items you wish to return meet these criteria prior to proceeding. All gamewear, such as jerseys or uniform socks, are final sale items. Other restrictions may apply.