- Full Pro Skate Fenders are game tested and proven effective at all levels of play from the NHL to local rinks. The popularity of the Full Pro's continues to grow.
- Full Pro Skate Fenders are worn by players seeking maximum foot protection from impact injuries.
- Full Pro's are made of high-quality polycarbonate that has proven strong, impact resistance and highly-effective in protecting the vulnerable areas of hockey players' feet.
- Full Pro's cover all vital areas of the foot while remaining easy to put on and take off with simple hook-and-loop strap attachments.
- Small/Medium - typically fit from size 4/4.5 up to 8 in narrow to normal boot widths.
- Large - typically fit from size 8 up and fit normal to wide boot widths.
The 2016 NHL offseason has been full of headlines, ranging from huge free agent signings to blockbuster superstar trades. Here are five of our favorite moves made. 5. Alexander Radulov returns to the...
Now that the World Cup of Hockey has concluded, here are our five favorite plays from the tournament. 5. Johnny Gaudreau scores on Henrik Lundqvist Gaudreau gets a breakaway pass from Shayne Gostisbehere...
Costume Ideas for the Ultimate Hockey Halloween 1. The obvious choice to have a hockey halloween – be a hockey player ! For anyone that already plays the sport, all you have to...