Compared to a regular puck, which quickly ends up on its edge when attempting to stick handle on pavement or concrete, the Green Biscuit Pro handles beautifully on almost any surface. In fact, the better the surface, the better it will perform!
- New and improved grip texture feels even more like on-ice training.
- Rubber grip around the edges of the Green Biscuit Pro give you a real rubber puck feeling while on your blade.
- Allows players to develop forehand, backhand, one-touch, saucer and drop passing.
- Ideal for perfecting toe-drags, puck control and stickhandling.
- Works perfectly on plastic flooring such as the xTiles system to simulate the exact glide and feel of an on-ice puck.
- Developed to handle less than perfect surfaces, enabling hockey players of all ages to practice their skills in their driveway, basement or schoolyard, honing their skills whenever and wherever possible.