- NEW: HYPERTOE – Tapered rib design to increase velocity off the toe. Positioning the puck on the toe forces you to load the blade and creates more shot velocity. The patent pending Hypertoe design combines a stiffened toe with a softened taper section to create more force with the same load.
- NEW: Segmented blade core with Airex foam for improved response and feel
- Multi-Rib Construction for consistent performance
- Uni-carbon blade with 3K woven wrap
- Micro-Bladder blade design
- Tuned Shaft Flex Profile for a lower kick-point, storing more energy in the taper
- Compression molded uni-carbon shaft
- Elliptical taper profile
|Stick||Kick Point||Shaft Geometry||Blade Core||Weight (Sr.)|
|V9E||Low w/ Elliptical taper||Concave||Segmented w/ HyperToe||430g|
|V9||Low w/ Thin taper||Pro||Segmented w/ HyperToe||430g|
|V7||Low w/ Thin taper||Squared Corners||Segmented w/ HyperToe||460g|
|V5E||Low w/ Elliptical taper||Squared Corners||Segmented w/ HyperToe||500g|
|V3||Low w/ Thin taper||Squared Corners||Segmented||530g|
|V1E||Low w/ Elliptical profile||Squared Corners||Segmented||539g|
The 2016 NHL offseason has been full of headlines, ranging from huge free agent signings to blockbuster superstar trades. Here are five of our favorite moves made. 5. Alexander Radulov returns to the...
Now that the World Cup of Hockey has concluded, here are our five favorite plays from the tournament. 5. Johnny Gaudreau scores on Henrik Lundqvist Gaudreau gets a breakaway pass from Shayne Gostisbehere...
Costume Ideas for the Ultimate Hockey Halloween 1. The obvious choice to have a hockey halloween – be a hockey player ! For anyone that already plays the sport, all you have to...