Cascade M11 Helmet
The revolutionary new M11 helmet - envisioned by Mark Messier and engineered by the head protection experts at Cascade Sports - brings together the high-performance fit and feel demanded by pros and cutting-edge technology for maximum protection.
The M11 is proven to absorb more energy from high impact linear forces than other premium helmets.
Seven Technology: cutting-edge liner system utilizing a ground-breaking impact attenuation system to more effectively manage energy transfer from direct impact; total material reset of Seven Technology liner system proven to perform better than EPP on successive impacts
ProFit System: dynamic contour system for 360 degree fit, no-tool micro-adjustments for fine-tuning, eliminates pressure points
Mono90 Shell: light, streamlined design reduces direct energy transfer, 20 vents for maximum air flow and comfort
Available in Small, Medium & Large
-- Small: approx. 6.5-7, 20.4-22"
-- Medium: approx. 6 7/8-7 3/8, 22.6-23.2"
-- Large: approx. 7 1/4- 7 7/8, 22.5-24.8"
- Seven Technology Liner System: Multiple Impact technology that laterally displaces energy absorbed from a direct impact. Performs better than EPP.
- Mono90 Shell with 20 cooling vents uses the design as a vital stress member upon impact
- ProFit fit system: Dynamic contour system that allows easy, no-tool custom micro adjusts that eliminates pressure points
- Compatible with leading masks & shields
- Designed and manufactured in North America
- HECC and CSA certified
Please note that this item is not eligible for returns, exchanges, or refunds under any circumstances.