Bauer Vapor HyperLite Senior Ice Hockey Stick
The Bauer HyperLite stick has an incredibly durable HyperCore blade and optimized carbon fiber layup, giving it strength, lightness, quickness, and a better feel. Coming in at a feather-light 385 grams, the HyperLite stick combines lightness and durability with the Vapor family's quickest ever shooting performance.
- Best Vapor feel ever. Weight has been reduced to 385 grams with a focus on improving the balance point of the stick.
- Durability focus. An optimized carbon fiber layup yields a 20% tougher blade and 5% tougher shaft while decreasing weight. The optimized carbon fiber layup focuses on key stress zones while loading your quick release shot, which creates a more durable construction.
- Quicker release. You’ll be able to lean into your shot easier versus Vapor FlyLite. Designed to have the quickest energy load and return to the puck, HyperLite offers a 10% improvement in getting your shot off.
- Quicker shot. Designed to be the quickest Vapor ever, HyperLite offers a 10% faster recoil to get your shot off quicker.
- Improved blade. Bauer's new HyperCore blade features two carbon bridges fused into a stiff foam, improving overall toughness by 20%, increasing stability and control.
|Level of Play||Elite|
|Kick Point||Low kick point with XE Taper Technology|
|Shot Technology||XE Taper Technology|
|Shaft Technology||385 Grams, Lightweight Asymmetrical TeXtreme construction; ACL Technology; DuraFlex Resin System, Optimized Carbon Fiber Lay Up|
|Blade Technology||ACL technology; HyperCore Blade Core (55 flex and above only)|
|Material||Lightweight Asymmetrical TeXtreme construction|
|Warranty||30 days through the manufacturer|
Bauer Stick Guide