Bauer Vapor HyperLite Junior Ice Hockey Stick (40 Flex)
The Bauer Vapor HyperLite stick has an incredibly durable HyperCore blade and optimized carbon fiber layup, giving it strength, lightness, quickness, and a better feel. Coming in at a feather-light 385 grams (Senior 87 flex), the HyperLite stick combines lightness and durability with the Vapor family's quickest ever shooting performance.
- Best Vapor feel ever. Weight has been reduced to 385 grams with a focus on improving the balance point of the stick.
- Durability focus. An optimized carbon fiber layup yields a 20% tougher blade and 5% tougher shaft while decreasing weight. The optimized carbon fiber layup focuses on key stress zones while loading your quick release shot, which creates a more durable construction.
- Quicker release. You will be able to lean into your shot easier versus Vapor FlyLite. Designed to have the quickest energy load and return to the puck, HyperLite offers a 10% improvement in getting your shot off.
- Quicker shot. Designed to be the quickest Vapor ever, HyperLite offers a 10% faster recoil to get your shot off quicker.
- Improved blade. Bauer's new HyperCore blade features two carbon bridges fused into a stiff foam, improving overall toughness by 20%, increasing stability and control.
|Level of Play||Elite|
|Kick Point||Low kick point with XE Taper Technology|
|Shot Technology||XE Taper Technology|
|Shaft Technology||385 Grams (Senior 87 flex), Lightweight Asymmetrical TeXtreme construction (40 flex and above only); ACL Technology (40 flex and above only); DuraFlex Resin System, Optimized Carbon Fiber Lay Up|
|Blade Technology||ACL technology (40 flex and above only); HyperCore Blade Core (55 flex and above only)|
|Material||Lightweight Asymmetrical TeXtreme construction (40 flex and above only)|
|Warranty||30 days through the manufacturer|
Bauer Stick Guide