- The Sonic Taper creates a faster transfer of energy to the blade
- A full Advanced Carbon Layering construction reduces weight to 390 grams.
- Asymmetrical TeXtreme maximizes energy flow with every play
- Duraflex resin adds durability
- Monocomp Technology improves balance and puck control
- FastCore, a new, lightweight blade core with two different foams fused together improves puck feel and acceleration. The outer part is designed to reduce weight and the strike zone helps maximize energy into the shot
Starting in Season '20, prepare for an all new Supreme. Built on a brand new platform, the Supreme Ultrasonic is Bauer’s lightest Supreme stick ever. At 390 grams, it’s the same weight as the Vapor FlyLite. And it’s been re-engineered for snapshots, not just slapshots. Bauer is ensuring that every ounce of energy put into the stick will go to the puck, no matter what type of shot taken. The highlight feature is Bauer’s Sonic Taper Technology, a revolutionary taper that reduces weight and improves stability to create an energy transfer down through the stick for an even faster and more powerful release.
|Level of Play||Elite|
|Construction||Lightweight Asymmetrical TeXtreme® w/ACL Technology(55 flex and above only), & DuraFlex Resin System|
|Shaft Design||Square Shaft Geometry|
|Shot Technology||SONIC Taper Technology|
|Blade Design||ACL technology (55 flex and above); FAST CORE (55 flex and above)|
|Warranty||30 days through the manufacturer|