- Unique Y-seam construction improves sock fit within the skate, eliminating sock bunching
- Strategic double wall construction at specific areas to minimize skate and lace bite
- Tall calf sock height and targeted compression zones to help reduce muscle fatigue
- THERMO-MAX+ performance yarn technology: anti-odor and moisture management
- Targeted mesh ventilation zones to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Backward-shifted toe seam to reduce chafing at toe box
- Knit rib arch support to help reduce foot fatigue
- Thin performance skate sock BUILT FOR HOCKEY
- Thin foot bed for maximum comfort and feel
- BAUER knit logo at center of top cuff
- 51% Polyester / 47% Nylon / 2% Spandex
|Size||Bauer Skate Size|
|X-Small||10 - 1.5 Youth|
|Small||2 - 4.5 Junior|
|Medium||5 - 7 Senior|
|Large||7.5 - 10 Senior|
|X-Large||10.5 - 13 Senior|
The 2016 NHL offseason has been full of headlines, ranging from huge free agent signings to blockbuster superstar trades. Here are five of our favorite moves made. 5. Alexander Radulov returns to the...
Now that the World Cup of Hockey has concluded, here are our five favorite plays from the tournament. 5. Johnny Gaudreau scores on Henrik Lundqvist Gaudreau gets a breakaway pass from Shayne Gostisbehere...
Costume Ideas for the Ultimate Hockey Halloween 1. The obvious choice to have a hockey halloween – be a hockey player ! For anyone that already plays the sport, all you have to...