- Integrated neck protector contains KEVLAR for cut resistant protection
- BNQ certified
- Adjustable collar construction allows for a customized fit and provides maximum comfort
- 4-way stretch fabric construction for increased mobility
- Mesh panels are strategically placed at heat zones for added breathability
- High-density grip print stabilizes elbow pads while in play
- Raglan seams and forward shifted side seams reduce irritation caused by wearers equipment contact at pressure points
- Flatlock seam construction for chafe free fit
- Thermo-Max+ anti-bacterial and moisture management system
The 2016 NHL offseason has been full of headlines, ranging from huge free agent signings to blockbuster superstar trades. Here are five of our favorite moves made. 5. Alexander Radulov returns to the...
Now that the World Cup of Hockey has concluded, here are our five favorite plays from the tournament. 5. Johnny Gaudreau scores on Henrik Lundqvist Gaudreau gets a breakaway pass from Shayne Gostisbehere...
Costume Ideas for the Ultimate Hockey Halloween 1. The obvious choice to have a hockey halloween – be a hockey player ! For anyone that already plays the sport, all you have to...