Bauer Nexus Geo Griptac Intermediate Ice Hockey Stick
The Bauer Nexus Geo takes Nexus performance to the next level. Coming in at 390 grams, the Geo matches the weight of the Vapor FlyLite. This stick gives the player ultimate versatility and the ability to do anything from anywhere on the ice.
The Nexus Geo's highlight feature is ER SPINETECH, a 5-sided shaft geometry that Bauer engineered to remove excess carbon fiber layers in the key loading area of the stick while maintaining a standard Nexus mid-kick point. The benefits are immense, such as:
- Effortless shooting
- Optimized flex profile to allow you to lean a lot easier into your shots.
- Faster transfer of energy to the blade.
- The 5-sided shape provides a unique feel which contours to the player’s hands to maximize feel and control.
- A full Advanced Carbon Layering construction reduces weight to 390 grams.
- Asymmetrical TeXtreme maximizes energy flow with every play.
- Duraflex resin adds durability.
- Monocomp Technology improves balance and puck control.
- New OmniCore blade technology adds stability to reduce blade fatigue and create a faster release.
|Level of Play||Elite|
|Shaft Design||Lightweight Asymmetrical TeXtreme construction; ACL Technology (55 flex and above only); DuraFlex Resin System|
|Blade Design||ACL technology (55 flex and above); OMNICORE (55 flex and above)|
|Weight||390 grams (SR)|
|Warranty||30 days through the manufacturer|