- Unique Y-seam construction improves sock fit within the skate, eliminating sock bunching
- Thin, liner type performance sock available in 2 heights based on player preference
- THERMO-MAX+ performance yarn technology: anti-odor and moisture management
- Backward-shifted toe seam to reduce chafing at toe box
- Low: 54% Polypropylene / 44% Nylon / 2% Spandex
- BAUER knit logo at center of top cuf
|Size||Bauer Skate Size|
|X-Small||10 - 1.5 Youth|
|Small||2 - 4.5 Junior|
|Medium||5 - 7 Senior|
|Large||7.5 - 10 Senior|
|X-Large||10.5 - 13 Senior|
The 2016 NHL offseason has been full of headlines, ranging from huge free agent signings to blockbuster superstar trades. Here are five of our favorite moves made. 5. Alexander Radulov returns to the...
Now that the World Cup of Hockey has concluded, here are our five favorite plays from the tournament. 5. Johnny Gaudreau scores on Henrik Lundqvist Gaudreau gets a breakaway pass from Shayne Gostisbehere...
Costume Ideas for the Ultimate Hockey Halloween 1. The obvious choice to have a hockey halloween – be a hockey player ! For anyone that already plays the sport, all you have to...