Women's Hockey Equipment
Learn all about Women's Hockey Protective Gear!
We're here to help! Learn everything there is to know about women's hockey player protective gear. Our top ice hockey & inline roller hockey protective women's gear topics:
- Fitting Guide - Ice Hockey Pants
- Fitting Guide - Shoulder Pads
- Tips To Stop Your Shin Guards From Rotating
- The Different Types of Hockey Facial Protection
- How To "Fix" A Broken Hockey Pant Buckle
- How To: Clean Your Hockey Gear
- CCM RBZ, Tacks, & Ribcor: Which One Is Right For Me?
- Bauer Vapor, Supreme, & Nexus: Which One Is Right For Me?
- Hockey Essentials: 10 Things You Need in Your Bag
Today's hockey equipment industry is run by three major manufacturers: Bauer, CCM, and Warrior. Each manufacturer has three "families" of equipment tailored to different player build types and playing style. In years past,...
The all-new Bauer 3D Skate Lab has arrived at Discount Hockey Superstore and we are very excited to bring it to our customers. The 3D Skate Lab is a scanner created in collaboration...
It's time to finally answer the question that every hockey player has asked at one point or another: Do I really need to wear shoulder pads? The short answer is yes, but...