Returns and Exchanges
What is your return policy?
- We have a 365-day return policy. The items must have original packaging, boxes, tags, literature, and any other miscellaneous items included in the return package. There is no restocking fee!
What items can I return?
- Well, we can tell you what you cannot return. Items must be unused and unsharpened with no wear and tear. Special or custom orders cannot be returned. Certain clearance items that are clearly marked non-returnable cannot be returned. Jocks and undergarments, regardless of use, cannot be returned.
Can I exchange an item that doesn't fit?
- We understand that items don't always fit perfectly, especially if you cannot try them on before purchasing. As such, we will gladly exchange any products purchased from our site. It is the customer's responsibility to pay the shipping costs to get the original products to Discount Hockey. We will ship the correct products to you at no extra cost (excluding oversized items).
How do I return or exchange an item?
- To return or exchange an item, you must obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-735-0699 x101 to request this RA#. Once you have your RA#, please download and fill out this form and include it in the return box. We will not accept any returns without an RA#! Once you have completed these steps, please ship the package to:
- Discount Hockey Returns
- 6036 Variel Ave
- Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Please write the RA# clearly on the outside of the box.