The players asked and Easton listened. Introducing the Stealth RS, designed to be lighter and more responsive through the quarter panels, with a slightly lower profile to maximize mobility and forward flexion.
- Fused composite side panels provide the best combination of heat moldability and responsiveness
- Pre-formed felt/foam tongue with an injected lace bite protector
- Injected tendon guard creates an enhanced combination of responsiveness and protection
- Comfort Edge creates a soft top line during cornering
- Texalium outsole features the Dry Flow moisture management drainage system
- Injected heel guard protects the high wear areas
- Giro SuperNatural Fit System Footbed includes an adjustable arch zone for a precise fit
- Razor Bladz Elite blade system with stainless steel runner
- Player ProfilePro level skates for highly skilled players
- Fit ProfileGenerous Fit
- Heat MoldableYes
- Quarter PackageThermoformable Fused
- Heel SupportMemory foam padding
- Ankle PaddingMemory foam
- Tendon GuardInjected stiff flex
- Skate LinerBio-Dri
- TonguePre-formed felt/foam with lace bite protection
- FootbedGiro SuperNatural Fit System
- OutsoleTexakium with Dry Flow moisture drainage system
- Blade HolderRazor Bladz II
- RunnerElite stainless steel
- Weight (g)844
- Weight (oz)29.77
- Warrenty90 Days̴Ì_Manufacturer's Warranty
- US Shoe SizeSkate Size
CCM established a partnership with Taylor Made in 2012 when the RBZ was released. The aim of the new partnership was to combine the technology of CCM’s ice hockey sticks with the expertise...
Bauer's most protective helmet is back and even better than before! The Bauer Re-AKT 100 helmet has the Suspend-Tech 2 liner system with FleXorb Technology that provides the ultimate impact absorption. The Seven+ embedded in...
CCM’s most recent technology is here! The RBZ Superfast is the newest top-of-the-line model by CCM and debuted at the end of the NHL 2014 season. The Superfast has already been seen in...