The players asked and Easton listened. Introducing the Stealth RS, designed to be lighter and more responsive through the quarter panels, with a slightly lower profile to maximize mobility and forward flexion.
- Fused composite side panels provide the best combination of heat moldability and responsiveness
- Pre-formed felt/foam tongue with an injected lace bite protector
- Injected tendon guard creates an enhanced combination of responsiveness and protection
- Comfort Edge creates a soft top line during cornering
- Texalium outsole features the Dry Flow moisture management drainage system
- Injected heel guard protects the high wear areas
- Giro SuperNatural Fit System Footbed includes an adjustable arch zone for a precise fit
- Razor Bladz Elite blade system with stainless steel runner
- Player ProfilePro level skates for highly skilled players
- Fit ProfileGenerous Fit
- Heat MoldableYes
- Quarter PackageThermoformable Fused
- Heel SupportMemory foam padding
- Ankle PaddingMemory foam
- Tendon GuardInjected stiff flex
- Skate LinerBio-Dri
- TonguePre-formed felt/foam with lace bite protection
- FootbedGiro SuperNatural Fit System
- OutsoleTexakium with Dry Flow moisture drainage system
- Blade HolderRazor Bladz II
- RunnerElite stainless steel
- Weight (g)844
- Weight (oz)29.77
- Warrenty90 Days Manufacturer's Warranty
- US Shoe SizeSkate Size
Discount Hockey would like to define today's most commonly used terms and phrases. Use this guide as a reference to teach the etiquette of the sport and how to converse properly. Impress puck bunnies and...
Dangles Like Tanglez For players seeking to enhance their performance Keeping the puck away from opponents, also known as separation, is a tactical skill in the game of hockey. Separation is achieved by...
“Baking,” another term for the heat molding process, provides the player with the opportunity to further improve the fit of their skate. The process involves heating the skates at a high temperature, followed...