The players asked and Easton listened. Introducing the Stealth RS, designed to be lighter and more responsive through the quarter panels, with a slightly lower profile to maximize mobility and forward flexion.
- Fused composite side panels provide the best combination of heat moldability and responsiveness
- Pre-formed felt/foam tongue with an injected lace bite protector
- Injected tendon guard creates an enhanced combination of responsiveness and protection
- Comfort Edge creates a soft top line during cornering
- Texalium outsole features the Dry Flow moisture management drainage system
- Injected heel guard protects the high wear areas
- Giro SuperNatural Fit System Footbed includes an adjustable arch zone for a precise fit
- Razor Bladz Elite blade system with stainless steel runner
- Player ProfilePro level skates for highly skilled players
- Fit ProfileGenerous Fit
- Heat MoldableYes
- Quarter PackageThermoformable Fused
- Heel SupportMemory foam padding
- Ankle PaddingMemory foam
- Tendon GuardInjected stiff flex
- Skate LinerBio-Dri
- TonguePre-formed felt/foam with lace bite protection
- FootbedGiro SuperNatural Fit System
- OutsoleTexakium with Dry Flow moisture drainage system
- Blade HolderRazor Bladz II
- RunnerElite stainless steel
- Weight (g)844
- Weight (oz)29.77
- Warrenty90 DaysÞïÇ__Manufacturer's Warranty
- US Shoe SizeSkate Size
How To Choose The Right Stick For Yourself Unlike a lot of equipment, a player could use the wrong hockey stick for years and not be aware of it. Although a few options...
Purchasing a new stick often requires a lot of choices. One of the most obvious (and important) is deciding how much to spend on a new stick. All companies release their stick lines...
Hockey sticks these days come in so many different sizes, lies, stiffness, and curve patterns that it can be hard to know which one to pick. Original wooden hockey sticks were made with...