The players asked and Easton listened. Introducing the Stealth RS, designed to be lighter and more responsive through the quarter panels, with a slightly lower profile to maximize mobility and forward flexion.
- Fused composite side panels provide the best combination of heat moldability and responsiveness
- Pre-formed felt/foam tongue with an injected lace bite protector
- Injected tendon guard creates an enhanced combination of responsiveness and protection
- Comfort Edge creates a soft top line during cornering
- Texalium outsole features the Dry Flow moisture management drainage system
- Injected heel guard protects the high wear areas
- Giro SuperNatural Fit System Footbed includes an adjustable arch zone for a precise fit
- Razor Bladz Elite blade system with stainless steel runner
- Player ProfilePro level skates for highly skilled players
- Fit ProfileGenerous Fit
- Heat MoldableYes
- Quarter PackageThermoformable Fused
- Heel SupportMemory foam padding
- Ankle PaddingMemory foam
- Tendon GuardInjected stiff flex
- Skate LinerBio-Dri
- TonguePre-formed felt/foam with lace bite protection
- FootbedGiro SuperNatural Fit System
- OutsoleTexakium with Dry Flow moisture drainage system
- Blade HolderRazor Bladz II
- RunnerElite stainless steel
- Weight (g)844
- Weight (oz)29.77
- Warrenty90 DaysÞïÇ__Manufacturer's Warranty
- US Shoe SizeSkate Size
Costume Ideas for the Ultimate Hockey Halloween 1. The obvious choice to have a hockey halloween – be a hockey player ! For anyone that already plays the sport, all you have to...
The NHL season officially starts tonight, and what better way to get prepared than decking out your computer with a sweet new wallpaper with your team's logo? Reddit user /u/LiveBeef has made a...
The start of the 2014-15 NHL season is only a few weeks away, and we are extremely excited to see goalies with their brand-new pad setups. Some 'tenders are changing their pads to match...