The players asked and Easton listened. Introducing the Stealth RS, designed to be lighter and more responsive through the quarter panels, with a slightly lower profile to maximize mobility and forward flexion.
- Fused composite side panels provide the best combination of heat moldability and responsiveness
- Pre-formed felt/foam tongue with an injected lace bite protector
- Injected tendon guard creates an enhanced combination of responsiveness and protection
- Comfort Edge creates a soft top line during cornering
- Texalium outsole features the Dry Flow moisture management drainage system
- Injected heel guard protects the high wear areas
- Giro SuperNatural Fit System Footbed includes an adjustable arch zone for a precise fit
- Razor Bladz Elite blade system with stainless steel runner
- Player ProfilePro level skates for highly skilled players
- Fit ProfileGenerous Fit
- Heat MoldableYes
- Quarter PackageThermoformable Fused
- Heel SupportMemory foam padding
- Ankle PaddingMemory foam
- Tendon GuardInjected stiff flex
- Skate LinerBio-Dri
- TonguePre-formed felt/foam with lace bite protection
- FootbedGiro SuperNatural Fit System
- OutsoleTexakium with Dry Flow moisture drainage system
- Blade HolderRazor Bladz II
- RunnerElite stainless steel
- Weight (g)844
- Weight (oz)29.77
- Warrenty90 DaysÇ_ÇîÇ___Manufacturer's Warranty
- US Shoe SizeSkate Size
Keeping hockey skates sharp is an important part of equipment management. When the edges remain sharp, the player is able to perform tight turns and maneuvers quicker and with more ease. Skates that aren’t...
The NHL season officially starts tonight, and what better way to get prepared than decking out your computer with a sweet new wallpaper with your team's logo? Reddit user /u/LiveBeef has made a...
The start of the 2014-15 NHL season is only a few weeks away, and we are extremely excited to see goalies with their brand-new pad setups. Some 'tenders are changing their pads to match...