The players asked and Easton listened. Introducing the Stealth RS, designed to be lighter and more responsive through the quarter panels, with a slightly lower profile to maximize mobility and forward flexion.
- Fused composite side panels provide the best combination of heat moldability and responsiveness
- Pre-formed felt/foam tongue with an injected lace bite protector
- Injected tendon guard creates an enhanced combination of responsiveness and protection
- Comfort Edge creates a soft top line during cornering
- Texalium outsole features the Dry Flow moisture management drainage system
- Injected heel guard protects the high wear areas
- Giro SuperNatural Fit System Footbed includes an adjustable arch zone for a precise fit
- Razor Bladz Elite blade system with stainless steel runner
- Player ProfilePro level skates for highly skilled players
- Fit ProfileGenerous Fit
- Heat MoldableYes
- Quarter PackageThermoformable Fused
- Heel SupportMemory foam padding
- Ankle PaddingMemory foam
- Tendon GuardInjected stiff flex
- Skate LinerBio-Dri
- TonguePre-formed felt/foam with lace bite protection
- FootbedGiro SuperNatural Fit System
- OutsoleTexakium with Dry Flow moisture drainage system
- Blade HolderRazor Bladz II
- RunnerElite stainless steel
- Weight (g)844
- Weight (oz)29.77
- Warrenty90 Daysíˆ_íˆí¬íˆ___Manufacturer's Warranty
- US Shoe SizeSkate Size
How To Choose The Right Stick For Yourself Unlike a lot of equipment, a player could use the wrong hockey stick for years and not be aware of it. Although a few options...
Picking out new Gloves The most important factor to consider when deciding on a new pair of gloves is safety. This includes picking out gloves that not only fit right, but also provide...
Keeping hockey skates sharp is an important part of equipment management. When the edges remain sharp, the player is able to perform tight turns and maneuvers quicker and with more ease. Skates that aren’t...