Vaughn Ventus LT90 Blocker
The Ventus LT90 blocker is a pro model blocker with a unique construction that combines the side shield with the front board which increases blocking surface when in profile, and adds stiffness when blocking high impact shots.
The palm uses Vaughn's own MSH3 material which adds durability and gives a better feel when holding the stick. The palm is anatomically designed to allow a more comfortable hand position that follows the goaltenders hand, and a textured overlay provides better grip on the stick.
Tapered board edge lets the goaltender quickly go paddle down with a complete ice seal for better net coverage. Extra large finger slots and protectors come with HD foam inserts protect from shots that ride along the paddle to the goalies fingers. Or from sticks!
Full pro-spec construction. Heat moldable material, fully adjustable to custom fit. The hand position is moved one inch from the normal position on the blocking board to drop it lower and increase the reach of the goaltender, while increasing net coverage.
- High density internal foam blocking board for light weight
- Ergonomically shaped palm with cushion padding to reduce vibration
- Large side shield with air cushion pad
- Angled blocking board increases blocking surface area
- Tapered bottom board
- Large wrist opening with flex cuff
- No binding construction increases usable blocking space
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Two piece finger protectors with large surface area
- Dual side index finger protection
- Large top board flare for puck deflecting
Contact us for additional colors and sizes
Vaughn products are drop shipped direct from manufacturer, and may take longer to ship.